Amazon FBA shipments for shipping agents
Seamless outsourcing of delivery to Amazon FBA warehouses
- Specialised Amazon FBA Freight Forwarder
- Track your FBA shipment online
- 100% shipment guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
about transport for freight forwarders
To register your shipment correctly, we need the following data:
- Destination: to which Amazon FBA warehouse do you want your shipment to be delivered?
- Number of pallets: how many pallets are in your shipment. This is specified in the CARP system as ‘pallet count’.
- Number of boxes/parcels: how many boxes are on a pallet. This is specified in the CARP system as ‘carton count’.
- Number of units: how many units are in a box? This is specified in the CARP system as ‘unit count’.
- PO number (a.k.a. FBA reference) with an FBA or ASN number.
- Where can we load the goods?
- Do the goods meet the conditions set by Amazon?
- When are the goods ready for pick-up?
When we enter an order, we need a PO number. The PO number is also known as FBA reference and can be supplemented with a BOL number, ASN number, or FBA number.
You determine when we take over the logistic process, from picking up goods anywhere in the world and unloading them from aircraft or ship to sorting, palletising, labelling, and delivery to the Amazon FBA warehouse. Depending on your wishes and requirements, we can get involved and handle your shipment at any stage.
We can pick up your shipment from any airport or port around the world and handle the rest of the logistic process. We are in communication with all stakeholders about the status of your shipment. This way, you can avoid unnecessary delays and costs.
As a dedicated Amazon FBA Freight Forwarder, we deliver to all Amazon FBA warehouses in Europe. We are familiar with the requirements of each warehouse, so we can guarantee seamless delivery of your shipment.
PO stands for ‘purchase order’. You can use this number to track and refer to your shipment. A PO number is also called an FBA reference.
A BOL (bill of lading) number refers to copies of bills of lading or air waybills for the products you are shipping. This includes what has been shipped, weight, and the number of boxes. You must have a copy of the original bills of lading or air waybills that specify the site of delivery as proof of the final destination. A BOL number is an FBA or ASN number.
An ASN number stands for ‘advance shipment notice’. These documents contain important information about your shipment, such as delivery time and date, order information, location data, product details, pallet codes, information from your transport company, etc.
FBA stands for ‘fulfilment by Amazon’. It means that as soon as Amazon receives your shipment, Amazon ensures that your products are shipped to the customer. An FBA number contains information about your shipment, such as weight, number of boxes shipped, etc.
Receive an offer within the hour, no strings attached.
- Save money with seamless shipments to Amazon
- No more worries about shipments, focus on your core business
- Your shipments to any Amazon FBA warehouse in Europe